Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Warriors: Omen of the Stars: Night Whispers Book Review


             "Warriors: Omen of the Stars: Night Whispers," by Erin Hunter, is a wonderful experience for readers of all ages.  The story has many twists and continues old conflicts.  Lionblaze and Jayfeather are uncovering what really caused the Thunderclan Shadowclan battle over borders, and the truth is not what, or who, they were expecting.  Borders aren't worth the effort anymore, right?  Anyway, Dovepaw now knows that she is one of the Three.  She hates it and wishes she is a normal cat and doesn't like her powers at all.  Ivypaw, Dovepaw's sister, is unaware of the danger she is facing in her dreams.

            I really enjoyed this book and am currently reading the rest of the series.  I highly recommend this book to animal lovers and also people that love a good fight.  This is a book of every fiction subgenre and is just an amazing book.  I have no bad comments about this book or series.  Personally, this is my favorite Erin Hunter series.

2 comments:

  1. This sounds interesting. I haven't read any of those books yet. Which one should I start with?

    ReplyDelete